Buried in the same set of graves:
- John Thomas (Thompson) born c 1831 in County Limerick, Ireland; died March 21, 1904 in Chicago, Illinois. Married Bridget Reidy in Ireland c 1851.
- Bridget (Reidy) Thomas born c 1831 in County Limerick, Ireland; died May 3, 1900 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Martin Thomas baptized November 11, 1862 at St. Mary's Church, Limerick City, County Limerick, Ireland; died May 7, 1898 in Chicago, Illinois. Never married.
- Ellen (Thomas) Halloran/Hallaran baptized April 29, 1855 Parteen and Meelick Church, St. Patrick Civil Parish, County Clare, Ireland; died January 10, 1906 in Chicago, Illinois. Married Charles Hallaran on December 2, 1877 at St. John's Church, Chicago, Illinois (Charles was born c April, 1855 in Canada; died December 2, 1902 in Chicago, Illinois; buried in Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Illinois)
- John L. Valley born January 8, 1868 in Newry, County Down, Ireland; died August 7, 1941. He married Lillian Thomas on December 26, 1886 and they divorced prior to March, 1892 when he married Edyth Beder who died in the Iroquois Theatre fire of 1903.
- Lillian Thomas (Vallely) Davis born June 11, 1869 in Chicago, Illinois; died July 22, 1928 in Chicago. Married first John L. Valley in 1886 and then George Davis on June 27, 1903. George was born c 1873 and died before 1920.
- William Vallely, grandson of John L. Vallely and Lillian Thomas Vallely Davis; son of William Vallely and Bernice Cunningham, was born December 28, 1918 and died on September 20, 1919 in Chicago, Illinois.